Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good-bye 2008.Hello 2009.



So it's finally here ...2009 that is . It crept up and is here to stay. It seems like 2008 went by like a whirlwind. I must admit I am very happy to say farewell to 2008 because honestly ,it just was not that great .

Everyone across the world has constructed this long list of resolutions , to do more of this and a little less of that .The usual diet plans, erasing people out of phone books, and dedicating time to a good cause. Personally, I have decided to make a lifestyle change and work on being better everyday . Last year has taught me alot . Even in it's last hours . The most important person I learned about in 2008 was me. After GOD , I come first.

I have learned I can't please everybody. I have learned to take the limits off and enlarge my territory. I have learned to think positively , even when things are bad. I have learned that prayer changes things . I have learned some relationships will not last forever , so I just gotta let them go . I have learned never to make anyone a priority , when I am merely an option. I have learned to see the good in everything. I have learned to sow good seeds, to reap good rewards. I have learned to love the ones who love me most . I have learned not to tell everything..keep somethings for myself. I have learned to be myself in all things I do .I have learned that with success comes much sacrifice. I have learned that even when I think I am alone ,GOD is right there with me. I have learned that everything happens for a reason, whether I see the intended end or not. I have found happiness in the little things .The biggest lesson I have learned is to let go and let GOD. With the events of 2008 , nothing surprises me anymore . When it comes to life you live, learn and do better .

So going into 2009, I will continue to grow as a person. I will continue to make my dreams a reality .I'm not going to wait for anyone to give me anything , with hard work comes rewards .I am going to keep my goals ahead of me .I'm excited for the New Year. I pray it brings good health, favor, opportunities, boldness, new friends ,new relationships , happiness , desires of my heart , traveling , prosperity and achievement.

Yep, in 2009 I'm acting brand new.If you keep doing the same things the same way ,you get the same results. For 2009 I desire something new and fresh, I want some different results.I'm going to squeeze every bit of juice out of life .I am going to step into the spotlight.I know and believe in my heart GOD is about to do something great for everyone ,especially me.I have a spirit of expectancy and you should too.

As we go into in the New Year stay focused and be blessed. Please remember that with GOD anything is possible . Just believe and hold on to your DREAMS.

Love yah,
MoMitch


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES for this! My sentiments exactly about new years resolutions and these are great lessons to be learned. i wish you the best on your 09 endeavours!

GLO