Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Year In Review...

Favorite New Movies: Wanted , Step Brothers, Baby Mother, Secret Life of Bees, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Favorite Singers: Jazmine Sullivan , Solange Knowles ,Usher, Johnta Austin. Lalah Hathaway
Albums that got me through: Jazmine Sullivan "Fearless" Usher " Here I Stand" Lalah Hathaway " Self-Portrait" Solange Knowles "Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams"
Favorite TV Show : The Game
Favorite Trips : Orlando (Spring Break/Orlando Classic) Washington D.C New Orleans/Baton Rouge
Favorite Gossip Site: Young, Black and Fabulous
Favorite Jeans: Seven's
Favorite Shoes: Black Steve Madden Boots and Nine West Pumps
Favorite Organization: Presidential Ambassadors
Biggest Honor: Miss Presidential Ambassador
Favorite Purse: White Dereon Hobo Bag
Favorite Accessory: Gold Lion Necklace
Where I spent the most money : Forever 21
Year must have : IPOD/ Digital Camera
Favorite Quote: "When people show you who they are, believe them...the first time." - Maya Angelou
Favorite Perfume: Sean John Unforgivable
Biggest Accomplishment: Interning at FOX 5/ Driving on the expressway
Favorite New Food: Jambalaya
Favorite Treat: Chocolate Devotion( Coldstone)
Favorite Drink: Spunch( Hi-C Fruit Punch and Sprite)
Favorite New Pastime: FAMU Football Games
Repeat on IPOD: " Dope Fiend" Johnta Austin " You Are My Joy" Kenoly Brothers "Suffocate" J.Holiday "Prototype"Jazmne Sullivan "White Picket Dreams" Solange
Favorite Restaurant:Stevie B's
Movies I Watched The Most: Love Jones and Why Did I Get Married,
Favorite New Drink: Water
Favorite Inside Quotes:" Man Down" " So ..Not Corporate" " Not so much ...more so less" " That's what he like "
"Hey Lil Hot Sausage"
Where you can always find me : Facebook
Favorite people: My Family(Duh)
Favorite Body Spray: Magnolia Blossom ( Bath and Body Works)
Favorite Restaurant : Stevie B's
Best Thing I've Ever Done: Enlarged My Territory
Place I Miss The Most: Miami
Concert I Missed: Maxwell and Jazmine Sullivan
Favorite News Show: The View/Entertainment Tonight
People who made me laugh: My sisters/ Paul Mooney/ Jamie Foxx
Things I will miss the most: Laughs and Love
Things I'm happy to leave behind: Situations, Drama, Relationships,Stress
Things I'm taking to 2009 : Friends, Happiness, Growth, Prosperity, and Dreams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my joy is my song!!! nice year in review
*GLO