Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Houston...are you there?

Houston
Everything is bigger in Texas..thats what they say. But sooner than later...I will get a chance to see for myself . One of my favorite things to do is travel . I love traveling because you get to see how other people are living. You step outside of the thing called life and experience the lives of others. In my lifetime I have traveled over seas and been all around the country. My next destination is Houston.


Houston the home of Beyonce, Paul Wall is my next playground . The oil ladden city is also known as " The Bayou City" . I am going to the city of the" Stanky Leg" and "Ricky Bobby" to celebrate the birth of a friend. I am so excited ..I must admit . The city is filled with rich creole culture, style and spice .

If Houston treats me right ... who knows I might jut become it's newest resident.

1 comment:

ramsay michelle. said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday to me!!