Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back In the Habit...FAMU I ♥ Thee

Winter break is over and the true test has begun. I am back in the place that I love so much, but also caused me so much stress and worry. After a great 3 weeks off from school, now is the time to put everything I learned to work. All the posts I have written I am going to utilize in my own life.Coming back to the highest of seven hills,I feel so refreshed . I feel like a completely different person . I am filled with optimism and excitement. I'm leaving 2008 in 2008.

As the new semester takes off , I'm interested in seeing what it holds. I have learned so many lessons and have reflected so much . I am hopeful that these new life lessons will be put to good use. The past tests in my life I failed , due to lack of studying, experience and knowledge. But the tests that lie ahead of me , I am preparing now to pass .

1 comment:

ramsay michelle. said...

booo... I love my school so much. i believe i truely bleed orange and green but right now they got me a bit upset... but it will be alright. thats the life of a hbcu (famu) student and you KNOW what I am refering to.