Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Endless Love


The Notebook is hands down one of my favorite movies. I always wondered if me and my "Noah" will ever end up like that. No matter what happens, a true love will stand the test of time .



It seems like everyone has that one person in their lives that has their heart . No matter the space or time.Its like no matter what they have been through they always find their way back to one another. Even if they vowed to never speak to that person again. It amazes me how when love chooses you , there is nothing you can do about it. In The Notebook even with all the obstacles they still managed to find their way back to each other. COuld it really end up like that?



I know that when Ally was engaged , Noah never escaped her thoughts . I wonder if she ever imagined living life without him ? I wonder how knew that she was supposed to spend the rest of her life with Noah? It seems like all the odds were against their love . He lived far away. Her parents hated him. He was not wealthy and unpolished . He never hesitated to express how he felt . I wonder how did she convince the people who objected their romance that he was indeed " the one"?Yes .....The Notebook is merely a movie. Yessss...the characters are not real. But they represent couples all over the world who share a love that never dies. Some are lucky enough to end up with the ones who have captivated their hearts forever and others find new loves , but they just don't compare to that "Noah/Ally" love.



Sitting here in my room..may I add by my lonesome...makes me wonder if these Ally/Noah relationships really exist? Can the art in your heart really become a reality?It is impossible to have hope in the idea of an endless love ...

No comments: