Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Game CANCELLED?!?!?!?!?.....


So..... my heart skipped a beat when I read that " The Game" on The CW might be cancelled , only after its third season. CANCELLED?!?!..is the only word that stood out . If this show gets cancelled I don't know what I am going to do to satisfy my craving for entertainment. I have already had to cope with the station moving the show from prime time on Monday night , to no time on Friday. Now they are trying to take it from me all together. They must be stopped . Something must be done.


I just I got that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach..like when "Girlfriends" was cancelled in the middle of the season. They cancelled " Girlfriends" before I even got the chance to see Joan get married or Lynn do something with her life. " Girlfriends" is one those classic shows that every woman loves .I know "The Game" is on its way to being a classic.This is the only show left on The CW that caters to black people, other than "Everybody Hates Chris" ." The Game" is really one of the best shows on television that caters to blacks 18 and up. There is always non-stop drama . Always some kind of twists and turns . The shows writers keep me tuned in that's why I watch it every Friday, and if I miss it I watch it online.


Melanie , Derwin, Tasha,Malik, Jason and Kelly are an intricate part of my life . They make my Fridays nights. What would life be without them ? Boring and drab. I don't want to deal with not knowing what will happen to Derwin's baby? If Melanie will ever make it on her own? Will Kelly and Jason get back together? Will Tasha finally let Malik grow up? ...My mind is racing . I pray The CW will make the right decision and keep the show on air. Until then, I will be sitting on my bed patiently waiting for January 9 at 8:30 to come when the new episodes air .

3 comments:

Sír Andrƹ said...

Lol. I have never watched the show, but from that photo [of the characters] it looks like a bunch of former actors. And I don't think I could watch the Lowry girl and not think of "Sister Sister". CLASSIC????? Are you serious Mo? Girlfriends? Uhhh maybe a black version of Sex and the City, I'll give you that one. But not The Game.

Anonymous said...

Id just DIE is the show is cancelled!
JUST DIE!!!!

ramsay michelle. said...

Say it aint so Mo, say it aint so!

I cant handle this right now.