Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Cup of Hot Chocolate..



I was in the sixth grade when I laid my eyes on him. He walked into the room with a wide colgate smile , brown trechcoat and the Roots began to play in the background. That is when I realized the beauty of dark skin men. If you are wondering who this man is ..well it is Morris Chestnut. The place was in the theater watching "The Best Man" . He become the prototype of the man I wanted to marry . He has played the leading man in several movies like " Two Can Play that Game" , "The Brothers" , " The Inkwell" , and " Like Mike" , just to name a few. Sadly , for the last several years he has kinda fallen off. He has acted in low budget movies and lost his swag. As I sat in my living room watching TV yesterday . His picture flashed across the screen .That same smile and chiseled body And lets just say ..he took my breath away . I felt like that 12 year old again sitting in the theater. He has a starring role in the upcoming movie " Not Easily Broken". He has a redefined look with a bald head and sharper edge. I am so happy to see him back on the map and it does not hurt to have a little eye candy either.

1 comment:

ramsay michelle. said...

he might be my next "black man showcase" hmmm mmm good... or cgi.