Monday, December 22, 2008

I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE A DIFFERENT SIDE OF ME...


As 2008 closes out , I am doing things a little differently. This year has truly been an experience . I have learned so much about life, people,and myself . I have learned that in life in order to get a little you must give a little. In order to succeed there are some sacrifices that must be made. Life is unpredictable and the only thing constant about it is CHANGE. The changes that have taken place in my life have molded me into becoming a better woman. I thank GOD for the people who have entered,exited and remained in my life. With the help of GOD ,family and friends...Life just keeps getting better :)

1 comment:

ramsay michelle. said...

good job babygirl. i am so proud of you and how grown up and mature you are. like my little sister mo-mitch. love ya babe.