Monday, December 22, 2008

A FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER...


When searching for the definition of the word family many definitions come up. One is any group of persons closely related by blood. The family that I come from, we share more than blood. We share an irreplaceable bond. As I have gotten older I realized that I am so fortunate to be blessed with such a dynamic family. For those who know me ,my family is my top priority. They are my place of refuge , my anchor and foundation. There are not enough words to describe what they mean to me. When I am home I can't laugh enough , eat enough or be happy enough. Family serves a reminder of where you come from. Family is more than blood or kinship , it is a relationship that teaches you to grow and keeps you going . No matter what I am going through or what situation I am running from I can always count on my family to make me see the light. I dedicate this portion of my blog to my family. They are indeed my rock.

No comments: