Saturday, May 9, 2009

MOnificent..With a Sensational Style : Spring 2009 Wrap Up

At this point in my life, I feel like I have truly evolved into womanhood. My mindset ,attitude and aggressiveness. My new motto is " Make the impossible...POSSIBLE" . When you put your mind to it..nothing is out of reach . This semester I have learned the meaning of this quote. As I look back on this semester alone...I see the transformation . In the beginning I didn't quite understand ..but now it is so clear to me . I have lost some friends , made some new ones , and gained some sisters . Some of the people in my life I least expected to lose or gain ..have made a significant impact in my life . Everyone enters and exits for a reason. Even when the world around you is crumbling .. cover it with a smile. It amazes me how much one's life can change in less than a year.
God used Spring 2009 to truly show me him and taught me to trust him with my WHOLE heart. This semester God granted me all the desires of my heart and more . Whenever I was unsure or underestimated his power ..he showed up and showed out. Being pushed to the limit , taught me to never crack under pressure..just make it happen . If I had one word to describe this semester it would be = Transformation. The most valuable lesson I learned...be careful what you ask for..cause when you get it ...you may not know what to do with it .Every time I look at my reflection I am so happy with the woman I have become and the heights I have yet to reach . I can truly say that life is MO'nificent . I'm getting MO'Betta everyday!!!!

No comments: