Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'M BACCCCCKKKKK


Well...blogworld ...it has beeenn such a LONNGG time...and so much has changed . It's official I PASSED TV News the hardest class in FAMU's School of Journalism and Graphic Communication . I maintained a 3.5 GPA..and last but not least ...I am a member of the ORIGINAL Beta Alpha Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. ...The conclusion of this semester is that with dedication and hard work...DREAMS do come true . Now that I no longer have a busy schedule and have to pencil people in...I'm back to regularly scheduled blogging. Ive missed my blog soo much . I have so much to say..and thank god I have lots of freetime to say it!

3 comments:

renboi said...

congrats momo, i knew you were gonna make it ever since i met you in the upper floors of the palmetto 607 building. you know we go back like seats on a cadillac! love ya girl! and keep up the good work. and i got a blog now so you betta hit mine up too.
much love

Anonymous said...

I dont feel like creating a name its #37...I love u Mo, Happy that life's journey brought us together, this blog really is a tru reflection of the passion that you have for writing

COMDER said...

Cool. Do you think i should join a frat?

I'm part of intervarsity Christian fellowship, so that's like my frat, without the partying and drinking.


I have no blog, but you could visit my site!
www.argumentcenter.org
I'm developing it over the summer.